Chiropractor Duluth, GA
Helping You Get Back On Your Feet As Soon As Possible!
Our North Atlanta chiropractor takes a great deal of pride in offering a wide range of services and techniques to our patients while also ensuring that they receive the highest level of care available. Many times, complications that result from repetitive stress or sudden accidents can be a debilitating force in your life and prevent you from carrying out the functions of your job, going about your daily routine at home, and generally enjoying life.
Often, people will assume that, in order to remedy the pain and injuries that they are experiencing, they will require major surgery, complete with long recovery times, and heavy medication. However, this is not always the case. We offer some of the latest and greatest technology, techniques, and therapy systems, all of which are non-invasive, do not require heavy drugs and can help you get back on your feet sooner than you ever thought possible!
Conditions We Treat
Quality Care for a Variety of Injuries
At North Atlanta Chiropractic Center, we understand that every injury is unique and requires a unique approach to treatment. That is exactly why we offer care for a wide range of conditions, including those that develop over time and those that occur from a sudden accident. Whatever your specific injury may be, count on us to give you a thorough examination and diagnosis, create a customized treatment plan, and help you receive the best care possible!
The conditions that we treat include:
- Car accident injuries: If you are suffering complications from an auto crash, such as whiplash, back pain, headaches, numbness and tingling, or something else, it is important to seek chiropractic care as soon as possible.
- Lower and upper back pain: From herniated or slipped discs to problems due to incorrect posture, we are able to find and treat the underlying cause of pain in either your upper or lower back.
- Workplace injuries: Injuries suffered on the job can be debilitating. Our priority is to create a customized treatment plan that offers non-invasive, drug-free, and effective options to restore your full health.
- Neck and shoulder pain: Whether you are experiencing neck or shoulder pain due to normal “wear and tear” or a one-time incident, such as a sports or vehicle crash injury, we are here to help.
- Personal/slip and fall injuries: Sustaining an injury can prevent you from work, daily activities, and enjoying life. Our North Atlanta chiropractors are dedicated to helping you recover and get back on your feet.
Our services and techniques include:
Using red and near-infrared light, this method of non-surgical therapy provides numerous benefits for muscle therapy, pain reduction, and strengthening of deep tissue repair.
Spinal decompression therapy is highly effective for relieving the back pain that results from a variety of complications. This technique is quick, non-invasive, and pain-free!
Percussor Therapy: Percussion treatment is a safe and effective procedure used to treat the pain and discomfort associated with a number of soft tissue dysfunctions.
Massage Therapy: A way to promote body relaxation, reduction of swelling and increased muscle mobilization.
Whole Body Vibration Therapy: Rapidly moving platform stimulates gravity and challenges the human body. WBV allows users to get the physiological benefits of exercise but in much less time. The benefits include increased circulation, stronger bones, better flexibility, metabolic increase, lymphatic drainage, reduce stiffness, and fatigue.
Trigger Point Therapy: A highly effective way to reduce muscle spasms. This therapy helps to restore normal range of motion and promotes faster healing.
- In-House X-Rays: NOW PROVIDING DIGITAL X-RAYS GIVING OUR DOCTORS IMPROVED VIEWS OF YOUR SPINE
- MRI’s (when medically necessary)
- Intersegmentational Traction Therapy
- Postural Screening
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Hot Fomentation Therapy
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation Today!
From initial screenings and corrective exercises to therapy sessions and nutritional advice, count on our team at North Atlanta Chiropractic Center to give you everything you need as you work towards complete recovery. We have a team that is experienced and knowledgeable, and always ready to start healing and empowering their patients.